Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

I absolutely love fall. I love the colors, the fun holidays coming up, all the fun fall clothes. Uhh.. love it all. I can't believe how insanely fast this year has gone. This weekend is Halloween!! Lauren can't stop talking about it. I'll post some pics of them all dressed up. And next week the big craft fair that I am doing again. Uhh... it's all good though. We made a fun trip just a little ways out of town to pick some pumpkins for the kids.




Here's trouble! Here's the clan. These are the little girls that I watch. They all have so much fun together. Aren't they so cute!?






Oh my gosh..these pigs smelled horrible! I have the worst gag reflux and I couldn't handle it. They are ginormous! We really eat these things?

Daddy and his little man. They truly are buds. It's so cute! Looking mighty fine Joey!

Here we are at the pumpkin patch in Billings. We meet some of our really good friends there. The kids had such a great time! Gotta love the hay rides and corn maze.

Tays and Brooklyn. These two are so adorable!

Enjoying the hay ride!


Trying to find our way through the corn maze!

I love this pic of Austin and Chris. Love Bubba's little squishy face!!

1 comment:

  1. SO FUN! We went there a few weeks ago and had a blast! We went in the evening though, thank goodness it wasn't the scary one, but we made it out safe and sound! :)

    ReplyDelete